Friday, February 22, 2008

Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow...


...shall keep me from that sweet, sweet nectar!
You all know how to tell the difference between Mormons and non-Mormons, don't you? By the temperature of their caffeine, of course!
And you know the poor saps who are addicted to the stuff will brave freezing temperatures and forge their way through snow storms at the risk of freezing their fingers off to obtain 32 oz. of invigorating, bubbly deliciousness at the neighborhood convenience store.
I am one of those poor saps--and I'm not ashamed to admit it! Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. That is pretty funny. I brake the snow in the warmth of my car. :p

Preds Girl said...

LOL.

Woah...bladder. (inside joke)

Unknown said...

HA HA!!! you are addicted eh? Im not, I just have to have it all the time...