Wednesday, July 9, 2008

She Got Me!

Emily tagged me...

Here are the rules: you link back to the person who tagged you, post the rules, & share 6 unimportant things about yourself. Then tag 6 people at the end of your post. Let the tagged people know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Here goes:
1. I eat cereal at night
2. I love the airport because it's a great place to people-watch
3. I love to people-watch
4. I love babies' feet
5. I sing in the car at the top of my lungs
6. I'm shy, and if you think I'm not it's just because I pretend that I'm not...it doesn't always work.

I tag Shane, Heidi, Stefanie Farnsworth, Stephanie Price, Reagan and Erin! You're it!

1 comments:

reagan: said...

I also sing at the top of my lungs in the car. and I love to. we should top of lung sing in the car together sometime.