Sunday, April 6, 2008

Update Becca

I'm sorry. I know I need to update my blog. But I am simply without inspiration. How do you expect me to write without inspiration? But, I changed my template to a more unique and pretty design. That should at least count for something...right?

I will say this. I watched Conference this weekend, and, while I love and enjoy listening to our newly-sustained prophet, Thomas S. Monson, I realized how much I miss President Hinckley. I mean, I can't emember a conference when he didn't speak to us and it's just gonna take me a little while to get used to it. Do any of y'all feel that way? Maybe it's just me.

Anyway, more to come soon. I promise.

1 comments:

Preds Girl said...

I do feel similar. I totally miss President Hinckley, and at first I had a really hard time getting into this conference without Sweet Pres Hinckley. Then, at the end of the last session when Pres Monson spoke, I totally felt that weird feeling leave. He was so sweet in the way he addressed us. :-)

Love the new look!